The price of your glass project will be determined by many different factors including:
- Type of Glass/Mirrors Used – whether it is tempered or non-tempered glass, tinted glass/mirrors or whether it is an oversized glass (more than 10 feet high).
- Thickness – whether the thickness of glass required is 5mm or 6mm or 10mm or 12mm would make a difference in price.
- Site Location and Accessibility – If the site of your project is very far or very difficult to access (e.g. no lift), then the price may be higher.
- Price of Colour Glass – Our colour glass price will be determined by the thickness of glass used, and the number of coating required. Some colours may be more expensive such as metallic colours.
- Type of Accessories – Certain glass projects such as glass doors, canopy, and staircases comes with many different available types of accessories (such as handrail, supporting frame or handles). Price will vary by type.